Friday, April 22, 2016

Nor's Festival continued.....

 "Festival of Nor" 

Tuesday was the big day for this celebration and we were off to .....

Bella Paperie for a scrapbooking day 

(we were visiting the dark side lol).......


My goodness what a fantastic shop and it was huge with heaps of tempting goodies for us to buy....





and buy we did....


Nor was having a ball...... 


I didn't do anything except sit and chat plus do a bit of shopping.
Oooops thought I took a photo of my purchases but alas I can't find it, never mind.

Another great day with the girls..... phew I'm exhausted.....

Thursday saw us all out again....
this time at the movies... Nor wanted to see The Boss....


First stop of course was San Churro's  for a spot of morning tea....


Just what the day ordered .....

A Tuesday Girl's selfie in the carpark.....



Well I think that just about wraps it up for this Festival.....
heaps of fun as usual....

We hope you had a great time Norreen..... we did that's for sure.

Toodles




No comments: