Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A couple of finishes

1930's Quilt.....

I was sooooo happy to finish this quilt, I have had the fabric for a longggg time.....
I put the top together at our last Warwick retreat and the lovely Sarah did the quilting for me.


Love the backing fabric and the Daisy pattern of the quilting.



"Christmas Collage" 
pattern by Gail Pan....

We had a workshop with Gail a little while ago and this was one of the projects....

I'm sooo pleased with it.



A couple more blocks of "Miss Matty's Parlour"


Well more later so.....

Toodles for now


2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love your quilt! Beautiful finishes and progress on your blocks.

Fiona said...

lots of lovely handwork ... I love the quilt - so pretty and the wallhanging is lovely - those blocks are amazing...
Hugz