Wednesday, December 09, 2015

A big week for a big Birthday....


The lovely Sandi has called this......

the "Festival of Helen" .....
there is a story to this and if you pop over to her blog you can read all about it.

So let the Festival begin.....

yes I will tell you, it's my big 70th  Birthday....
starting with an outing on Monday with my eldest daughter Heather....

High Tea.....




 It was soooo good.
We did do a bit of shopping as well.
Thank you Heather for a really lovely day.

Tuesday Girls ......
well we were out and about again of course
 Beginning with morning tea....


Naughty girls in the fun chairs....
imagine us all swinging, rocking and twirling like little kids.... and we did oooowa.


Present opening....
The girls know me soooo well.....
I love Royal Albert and Christmas.....


Sooooo
here is a Royal Albert Christmas Ornament....
A beautiful Teapot.

How good is that ?
Teapots seem to be the theme of my Birthday.....



Gorgeoussssss.


And there was even more gifties....
lucky me....
 Koala Bear candles from Sandi....
a beautiful 70 mug from Norreen....
and a lovely memory book from Teresa...


Lots of great photos of our outings.
I would love to show you all the pages but that might be a bit over the top.


Shopping....



A little Pole Dancing to work up an appetite....

And yes I did get some funny looks.....
but I'm old now so I can do what I want.....

who cares.....


Then another High Tea..... woohooooo

Before


After
Yep I think we thought that was pretty good too.


Thank you soooo much ..... my Besties.....


I hope you return for the rest of the " Festival of Helen "
It just goes on and on......

Toodles.....



2 comments:

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Happy Birthday looks like you had a fun filled day.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Helen so glad that you are going to have a week of fun,love that pole dancing,lol xx