Saturday, December 06, 2014

Sunday Stitchers Christmas party


I'm so far behind with my blog posts that there will be lots of piccies and little chatter......
yes I know...... good idea....

Norreen, Sandi, Teresa and of course me.


Sunday Stitchers group.... great bunch of girls....
They all look very angelic in these photos......
it just goes to show that looks can be deceiving....



Show and tell from the  "Gossip in the Garden" girls.

De with her quilt.


Teresa .... looks great 

Some of the girls had a challenge to make this bag..... I've forgotten what its called....


Secret Santa pressies.


Lots of terrific little gifts from the girls.


My secret Santa partner was Marilyn and wasn't I lucky....
a great zipper bag for stitching, handmade card 
and the cutest little angel you ever did see, I think it looks like me really.

Just for fun Marilyn thought I needed a Christmas Mug Rug.....
everyone was soooo jealous.


Birthday girls.... 

Noela, me and Susan...

/

These are my birthday fat 1/4's..... wow so many lovely fabrics there.
Thanks so much girls.


My secret Santa partner was Norreen but I forgot to take a photo of the gift I gave her  so I will have to leave that for the moment.


2 comments:

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

looks like a great group. thanks for sharing lots of show and tell.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great photos...looks like the perfect day..