Saturday, June 14, 2014

At last !!!!!!!!

      
"Twilight Garden"
designed by .... Maureen Latta.

Oh my goodness I thought I would never finish this beautiful quilt.....
I'm very pleased with it too, I had wanted to put it in the spot you see here above my bed  but it is too big so I will have to find another place for it.



Phew I feel quite relieved actually, that's a big project taken off my ever growing list.
I can relax now, no not really there are more big things to come...... heavens knows why this took me so long but we do seem to get distracted with other projects......that might have to change I think.

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful...sstunning...well done Helen ...

Sandi said...

Well done, show and tell tomorrow at sunday stitches maybe???

Susan said...

Lovely - I'm sure you'll find a spot...Just in time too - cant wait to see it.

Chookyblue...... said...

shame it is just to big for that spot.......

Fiona said...

It's stunning Helen.... great job..

Hugz

Tatkis said...

Fantastic quilt! So delicate and beautiful!
I remember you've bought a Japanese quilt kit at last show ;)

Hugs,
Tatyana