Monday, May 26, 2014

This one is for you Desley

Yes Desley after you gave me a "hurry up" I'm here to do another post, Desley is a lovely blog stalker lol

I bought this kit on our last Tuesday Girls outing and it was a quick little project to make..... the pattern is by Joy Coey called Rubbish Please..... too nice for rubbish I think so I'm using mine to keep patterns in... it should have "Rubbish Please" embroidered on it.



I'm taking up Heather's (daughter) jeans here .... I know not really news worthy but I don't seem to have a lot to tell , getting desperate.



Our Corinne is off to Japan, its an exchange program  and you can see the other programs they organise here Jenesys 2.0

Here she is leaving to go to the airport yesterday.


Miss you already.....



I hope she has a terrific time and we are so proud of her and all she is achieving at USC.

Back soon with more news I hope.




6 comments:

Susan said...

I'm sure she will have a ball!
Mending - hems?? eek - actually I have a tie to fix...mmm can I find time to do that??

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful experience for her to go to Japan,I am sure she will enjoy herself there.xx

Jeanette said...

Love your little project. Such a wonderful experience for Corrine to head of to Japan. She'll have a great time i'm sure. Hugs,xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How exciing...what a fantastic experience...cute project...

Lynda said...

How long is Corinne away? You will miss her for sure.

Nutty Nor's Nest said...

love your rubbish bin.From your friend nutty nor