Sunday, May 04, 2014

There's nothing like a bit of crumpet in the morning !!!!!!!!!


You girls ..... I know just what you were thinking ..... very naughty but I did get your attention.....

My breaky..... crumpets and marmalade with a cup of tea.


and yes it is another "Twilight Garden" block with only 1 to go.......

Don't think I have told you before but this lovely quilt is designed by Maureen Latta from Candy Cats and what a terrific design it is too.... pop over to here and have a browse she has some lovely projects.




Well I should be doing some house cleaning today but I have a more important chore to do......

yep you guessed it...... finish the last block for this quilt.

6 comments:

Melody said...

Cheeky you. Lovely quilt block.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are so naughty, but I did chuckle....and I agree....love those blocks...

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi said...

woohoo - one to go....sleep is highly over-rated....well done...

Chookyblue...... said...

lol trust you to have a blog post with that title.............lol...

I didn't know Maureen designed......she had a quilt or 2 with stitching like that at GDITC and I thought they were lovely and told her so but not sure she said she does designing............thanks glad you shared that info........