Thursday, May 29, 2014

Are you joining Chooky ?


..... I am...... pop over to Chooky's blog here and you can join in the virtual fun and celebrate  the Chookshed's 2nd Birthday.... gosh it would be great to join her at the Chookshed but sewing at home and knowing others are doing the same will still be great.

Now all I have to do is buy some yummie goodies and choose something to sew and I will be ready to stitch.


I finally have the first block of "Libby's Mystery Quilt" complete so I'm off to a good start, its a BOM so progress will be slow.



Libby does such cute bears....... I just couldn't resist, even though I should have really.


I'm also making this lovely quilt called "Fleur" I have most of the blocks made up and I'm now onto the applique,  I have decided to do the blanket stitching by machine which is very very different for me as I always do it by hand...... not enjoying this method really but its a big quilt and I might never get it done as I have soooooo many other things to do...... I'm not getting any younger you know so little time and so many things to be done before I go to the quilting group in the sky lol....... just kiddin'...... I'm  not ready to go yet.



Hmmmmm I might even get some of this quilt done at Chooky's party this weekend..... 
 that's a big maybe.......now there's a good idea.

Ohhhhh my goodness another post Desley. 

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I'm all signed up and ready to go...love the new projects....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yessiree! Popping in for a while...lovely projects x

Susan said...

Gorgeous bears...

See you at the party!

Chookyblue...... said...

your Tues girls could take an extra long day/week trip south.........imagine the antics in that......