Saturday, June 15, 2013

Oozing enthusiasm and motivation......

Oh my gosh my mojo is back where it should be..... with me hooray...... I have made plans for my craft  "in my head of course"  much too complicated to tell you about but you will see them as they unfold.

The "To Do List" is about to get a shock...... me too I think.

This is "Blossom Time" while I was quilting but I have finished that part now and the binding will be on this afternoon.


 I have moved on with "Twilight Garden" not before time I might add..... another 4 blocks.
Picture quality is a bit off but I don't have time to mess about.... things to do.....





I have completed the large centre block and 8 of the other blocks so only 10 to go..... keep posted as I aim to make good progress with this lovely quilt.

Well enough chatter from me as I'm on a mission at the moment..... off to the sewing machine to get that binding done.

                                    I hope you are having a great sewing day too.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,go girl cant wait to see what you do.xx

Sandi said...

You go girl....lol

De said...

on a mission to get some stuff done before retreat creating more UFOS?? Loving the look of Twiglight Garden...are you using a pattern?

Susan said...

Go Helen Go!

Melody said...

Well done, I'm sure you will get heaps done

Fiona said...

I just love you blocks for Twilight Garden and I know how beautiful your work is. Glad mojo is back... binding is done now is it?
Hugz

Noela said...

Glad you got your mojo back. Lots of wonderful things your working on. Hugs....

Lynda said...

Wow! Fantastic Helen.