Saturday, February 25, 2012

Not the UGLY fat 1/4 again.......

So the story of the UGLY FAT 1/4 continues...... it begins here which now brings us to the present and look what these girls did .............

                                       Not so Ugly, very cute actually

Thank you girls..... Teresa, Sandi, Tereasa, this has been so much fun.

They did say that I would get it back sometime when I least expected it and they were right..... I didn't have a clue ......the silly thing is that the thread catcher and little needle case look fantastic and not ugly at all........ there can't be much of this fabric left now surely.

While I was making a few more string blocks out of my scraps look what popped up......... that ugly fat 1/4 again ......so it will bring a smile to my face every time I see it.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thats funny,you are right they look fantastic,lol.xx
damm it took me a couple of goes to comment word is the pits.

Noela said...

We swapped ugly fat quarters at our last camp. Now have to make a pillowcase with it for our next camp. Still trying to work out how to use mine. It will be fun to see what everyone does with theirs.

Sandi said...

hahahahahhahaha

De said...

Very funny Helen. They look good though!

Nicola said...

I love those little ort bags. Wishing you a good weekend.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Your quilts/crafts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lol! I think this one has backfired...very cute!