Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ready and waiting !!!!!!

Well here I am ready  waiting and quietly excited, I have ordered a new machine with a table and hoping the phone will ring at anytime so I can go and get it. I have cleaned out my sewing room and made a few changes so I will be ready to get going, I have my quilt all pinned waiting... I suppose it was a good reason to clean out the room too.

Good heavens looking at this photo it still looks a mess hahahaha.


  





"Blosson Lane" quilt is coming along nicely and this is block 8, I've already started block 9 so not long now and it will be finished. I have an interesting question for everyone ...... are you like me ?.......when I get to the last couple of blocks on a quilt I get excited and seem to be in a big hurry to get it done ....... are you the same ?








Sadly my OPAM list for this month won't be good at all as everything at the moment is a WIP so I'm hoping to have a big list for next month.... if I get them all finished that is.... but there is still a few days left so you never know may I have something to post as a finish.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting, a new machine and cabinet, can you tell us which one or is that a surprise?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....Helen that is just so exciting...new machine....what sort...love your blocks...I hope you can get a quick finish in before month end...

Vicki said...

Woohoooooo, how exciting, Helen!

Sarah said...

How exciting a new machine! I hope you got that call lol!
I am like you, I get excited when I am near the finish too....
x Sarah
PS: You will love your blog book! I have one for my first 2 years of blogging and am about to order my next one within the next week or so!

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Gosh a new machine....that's so exciting!! Just love your Blossom Lane....simply gorgeous!
Cheers....Jane.

Joy said...

Oooh Helen, you'll be like a little kid on Christmas Day I'll bet ;o)!!! What are you getting??
Hugs,
Joy ;o)

Chookyblue...... said...

wow that will be wonderful..........can't wait to see what your getting........

De said...

Oh the anticipation...........Hopefully they have rung by the time you read this.

Lynda said...

Has it arrived yet? Good thing that you have a quilt basted and ready to go - will give you a good idea of how the machine works.

I agree about the excitement when you're close to finishing a quilt - there's also the anticipation of what to start next.

Melody said...

Hi Helen, Thank you so much for joining in Tuesday Treasures. Your work is absolutely beautiful and how exciting to get a new machine.