Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas party and gifts.

Last Tuesday we had our christmas party for our little craft group,I  forgot to take a piccie of the girls and only just remembered to get one of the half eaten food but you get the idea I'm sure.



 I am such a lucky girl, Tereasa gave me this great kit and I can't wait to get started on this project.


This is" Chloe" Teresa made her for me, she is so clever and makes terrific bears.


Thanks very much girls for another terrific year together and I hope you have the best christmas ever.

I will pop back later to show a few photos of our cruise, I promise not to bore you all too much..... only a little bit.

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE NEW YEAR.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

food looks good...........gifts look great........have a wonderful Christmas.........

Noela said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family Helen. Will see you at the Tamborine Camp if I don't see you before. Hugs Noela