Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A great retreat and a much needed getaway.

I was lucky enough to go on a terrific retreat with my craft friends, it was very timely for me as I really needed the break and to have a lot of laughs with great company.  Here are all my bits and pieces that I took with me .... not sure I really needed all of this but you just never know. We all had the best time and lucky me... I won the raffle..... it is a "Sewezi " portable sewing table but we haven't put it together yet so no piccies at the moment, it was just the pick-me-up I needed so look out retreats here I come table and all.




Dress up night, the theme was red and purple.



If you pop on over to Teresa's and Tereasa's blogs you find lots more beaut piccies.


More craft to come as I've had a few finishes, its so nice to get back into some craft.




8 comments:

Vicki said...

Great to hear that you had such a wonderful time, Helen. Sorry I missed meeting up with both you and Tereasa last week :( but was wonderful to meet Teresa!

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

I love my Sew Ezy table, and you won't have any trouble putting it together. Even a five year old can do it -
http://bettsylyn.blogspot.com/2007/06/its-here.html

Have fun with your crafting.

DAWNIE said...

Oh this is great you girls all met up. Oh yes great pic - fun fun fun

Sammy said...

A retreat sounds good. I am glad that you had a good time.

Love,

-Samya ;-0

Lynda said...

I thought I always packed too much for a retreat. Looks like a fabulous time.

Teresa said...

Makes me laugh every time I see that photo of us in our red boas! We definately had some laughs xx

Diann said...

Wow, Helen! Looks like you had a great time and how about winning the raffle?? Well done. I will never say anything about how much Lynda packs again! At least you had plenty to do.

Jen said...

Love the scarfs. Helen you aren't the shortest. LOL