Friday, April 30, 2010

No April OPAM's..... but !!!!!


Sadly I can't report any OPAM's for April even though I have been working hard but unfortunately everything I'm doing at the moment are not finishes yet mostly BOM's and of course this Jelly Roll quilt that I was doing on the retreat with friends. Here are a few piccies of work in proress.





Finally the top is done and now I'm going to have it quilted professionally, never had anything done before so this will be a new experience for me.... sure hope I will be happy.



Naturally Pippa had to be in the lime light with her dirty little bone. Love these blocks , this is from the book "Jelly Roll Quilts" and this one is called Twin Stars.











6 comments:

Tess said...

Absolutely Fabulous...

Lynda said...

Helen it looks FANTASTIC! I'm so happy to see the top together - if you fancy a little holiday down south you could quilt it yourself on the doover - just hop in the plane and we'll pick you up at the local airport.

Katrina said...

WOW..What a wonderful pattern. It really suits that aster manor fabric. 100% loving it. Katrina x

Sarah said...

Oh wow! I totally love that quilt! You have done a beautiful job (as always Helen!). I am an Aster Manor fan too!
x Sarah

Vicki said...

Your quilt top looks fantastic, Helen. I have been having a few professionally quilted lately - at least they are now being used and not sitting gathering dust in the sewing room! I am sure you will be thrilled with it when it's done.

Cath Ü said...

That is amazing.. and made from a jelly roll... WOW..
Cath's Blog
Cath Ü