Sunday, May 17, 2009

Table Runner Swap

I'm very lucky to be a member of a group of ladies online and we are known as "Friends in Stitching" , we had a tablerunner/topper swap and this is the runner I made for Cathy, it was fun to make this for her as they aren't colours that I ever use but I must say I was very pleased with end result and hope that Cathy likes it as well.

My other partner was Leanne and she made me this lovely christmas runner, I love christmas decorations and the one thing I haven't got is a tablerunner so it was great to recieve this from her. We opened our gifts in our chatroom last friday night and it was as usual a fun time.



Thanks ladies for the great swap.

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both runners are fantastic Helen, I was thrilled with mine...also enjoyed the chat night...LOL

Suzi-q said...

Love the effect the red and black have...stunning and your christmas runner looks very cheerful

JENTHEBUM said...

Both are lovely. Red and black wouldn't be what I would have in my stash either. Pleased you have now got a Christmas table runner.

Beeshebags said...

That runner looks fab hun. How does one go about joining the group that you had the swap in please? I tried to visit the site but it says you have to be a member and to contact the admin....but I couldn't find a link to it! Hugs Naomi from Adelaide