Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ric Rac and Blooms


This is a bag I made for my friend... Tereasa, as a sample for her craft shop... www.raggedystation.com .......its so cute I might make one for myself. Its called "Ric Rac and Blooms" from The Rivendale Collection by Sally Giblin, there are a few more patterns in this collection so looks like my "to do list" will be growing.
The cheeky girl hiding in the piccie is our little Jack Russell "Pippa" she's such a sticky beak always getting in on the act.

7 comments:

Serge Halimoncevich said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty bag and I love the different size ric rac used...so cute

Jen said...

Very pretty indeed. See your 'To Do' list will grow.

Jenny

Lynda said...

Lovely bag and beautiful stitching.

keslyn said...

Very Nice Bag, I think I have the pattern for it somewhere, maybe I should pull it out and make it.

Sarah said...

Just beautiful Helen, bet you wish you could keep it yourself!
x Sarah

patchwitch said...

oh, a beautiful beg, your friend is lucky to get it!